Friday, March 25, 2016





WE LOVE BOOKING PEOPLE FOR JOBS.

We just booked three females for 'hand modeling', two young
and one a tad older. When our casting director called and left
messages for them to call, they began to return the calls.
I just happened to answer one of the calls. The older lady.
"I just got a message to call". I said "Yes, remember the hand
model you were submitted for"? "Yes"! "Well they picked you"
"Oh, my goodness, great". "It gets even better, the pay is $650
a day for three days".........Once again "Oh my goodness, wow"!
These are the times that you really enjoy what you do. To see
someone, that had just begun their career at a somewhat later
time in life get booked in a fairly short period of time.
It just never gets old does it?

wr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home