Thursday, August 18, 2016

Staying Positive!



IN MY OPINION;
WILLIAM REYNOLDS;

GET A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE, STAY POSITIVE;


IT NEVER HURTS, to get a little perspective.  At the end of the day, 'you are doing what you love'. If you are lucky enough to be a working as an actor even some of the time, you are extraordinarily lucky by world standards. I have friends who, when people start to get stressed over little things in a class, or on the set,, say “I play pretend for a living.” To me, this doesn’t mean you can never have a bad day, or that your work as an actor is superficial. It’s just a nice mental check that reminds me I am lucky enough to be in a line of work where a spirit of fun is an asset. And on a greater scale nothing is as bad as it seems. EACH DAY IS A NEW DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home