Friday, August 12, 2016

BAD ACTOR?


IN MY OPINION;
WILLIAM REYNOLDS;

BAD ACTORS AND EXISTENTIALISM;

In-between wearing fatsuits and conversing with the ghosts of dead pets, sometimes bad actors feel the odd pang of guilt. What am I doing with my life? What if no one remembers me? How can I look at myself in the mirror for one more day? Am I going anywhere, am I destined to being an extra for the rest of my 'so called' career.
On these days, they'll actually read the scripts they usually skim, go to the meetings they usually don't and say yes to the auditions they usually turn down because of the long words or the intensity of the the script. They may have finally figured out that they are not any more special than anyone else. They are not a 'natural'  they get way too nervous and sometimes they're late. All of these equal DIASASTER.  Friends and family are giving out rotten advice. They are listening to too many other  of their equal, giving them even more rotten advice.
Maybe they will just quit! Or maybe they will listen to that little guy sitting on their shoulder and start working toward getting on the same page with reality.
THE WORD ABOVE MEANS
REALITY AS OPPOSED TO CONCEPTUAL POSSIBILITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home