Thursday, August 10, 2017

Jennifer Lawrence>>>>small time girl with small time attitude

IN MY OPINION:
WILLIAM REYNOLDS:

Jennifer Lawrence>>>>small time girl with small time attitude

Lawrence favors another line of style altogether. She is completely unguarded and uncensored. On a recent appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, she happily told the host about the time she went to “a dive bar with senior-citizen strippers” while she was in Atlanta filming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which is slated for a November 2013 release. “I got a lap dance from Little Bo Peep, who was very bossy and kept getting on top of me,” she said. “I didn’t really want to reciprocate, but then she goes, ‘I’m gonna bend over and don’t you touch me.’ And I was like, ‘Don’t you worry about it!’ And then she inserted her breast into my mouth!” Awkward laughter rumbled through the audience, which had witnessed something rare—a celebrity who sounded more like a human being than a well-coached witness.
"My parents would never let me be an a** hole" I've gotta respect others and remember where I came from"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home