Saturday, July 15, 2017

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'GOALS', STRATAGIES, AND TACTICS.:



IN MY OPINION:
WILLIAM REYNOLDS:

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'GOALS', STRATAGIES, AND TACTICS.:

Identifying and quitting the wrong things is critical to the success of any big plan. Getting it just right is hard, though. In order to do a better job, its worth looking at how a big plan breaks down and how quitting certain parts of it can be more effective than others. A very big plan can be broken down into three major components: the goal, the strategy, and the tactics.
Your goal is the “big plan.” It’s the overarching thing that you really want to achieve. The strategy is your conceptual idea of what it will take to get there. And the tactics are the actual actions you take. Can you see the hierarchy there? Lets pretend I want to take a trip to New York. That’s my goal. The most important thing to me is that I get there and have a good time. This doesn’t ever change – it’s the foundation.>>>Now that I’m set on what I want, I need a strategy to get me there. This of course, is not only being a professional talent, but truthfully just about every other job that's worth having,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home