Monday, November 21, 2016


IN MY OPINION:
WILLIAM REYNOLDS;

THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE;  PEOPLE MAGAZINES
DWAYNE JOHNSON;

On his Instagram account, with a picture of the magazine, the man also known as Dwayne Johnson wrote: “This just means I’m still up at 4amtrainin hard, takin care of my babies, drivin my pick up truck and tellin a few dirty/nerdy jokes... extremely sexily of course.” So,what does the title mean to him?
“Remember, sexy isn’t something you try and be. Sexy happens naturally when you’re comfortable just being yourself. Trust me, I’m an expert at this.” Dwayne Johnson is in illustrious company: Last year’s cover man was soccer star David Beckham. Other recent sexy men include Chris Hemsworth, Adam Levine and Channing Tatum. The 44-year-old lives part time in Southwest Ranches with his girlfriend Lauren Hashian and their baby daughter.
Next up for the big man on campus: voice work in Disney’s “Moana.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home