Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Models do not smile


IN MY OPINION;
WILLIAM REYNOLDS;

WHY DO HIGH FASHION MODELS NEVER SMILE;

PARIS: They wear the world´s  They They wear the most expensive clothes yet their faces are the picture of blank boredom.
Why do fashion models always look so miserable?
"You don´t smile. It is just not done," said model Ty Ogunkoya as catwalk stars criss-crossed Paris for fashion week. In his decade as a top model, the 26-year-old Nigerian-born Londoner has never once permitted himself a grin. "I have modeled for everyone, and no one has ever asked me to smile," he told AFP. "To be honest, it would feel weird if I did."
"When I walk I think about something sad, like when my cat died," added Klara, a 18-year-old Slovakian model. "It was run over by a bus."But do models really need to be so glum?
"Never forget it is the clothes they are looking at and not you," Victoire Macon Dauxerre, a former model for Celine and Alexander McQueen, said she was told. In her book, "Never Thin Enough", she tells how she was warned to "never, ever smile".- ´It´s so not done´ -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home