Friday, October 14, 2016

Channing Tatum






IN MY OPINION;
WILLIAM REYNOLDS;

ONE REASON WHY CHANNING TATUM MADE IT;

Channing Tatum was diagnosed with ADHD and DYSLEXIA and did not do good in school. Played football in HS and some in college before he dropped out and then.

QUOTE
When I started going out into the world, I was drawn to people who knew about movies, art, even fashion," he said. "I went to New York and did the whole modeling thing, and I just learned everything I could from anybody who knew something I didn't… That's one thing I'm pretty skilled at: I can look at a person and say, They’ve got something that I want up there in their head. I’m going to do my best to get in there and absorb it. My mom said, 'Be a sponge.' And so I've learned more from people than I have from school or from books."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home