Thursday, July 30, 2015

If You Want It, You Have to EARN It

"If someone is not attacking you, it means you aren't doing your job."
Sean Hannity

" I think sometimes people don't pay enough attention to what they do. I've done well, but the reason why is pretty simple, I've worked my ass off."
Justin Timberlake


The Blog..

The only real way for people to know who you are, who you really are is to look back on your failures. These can be defining, explaining some of the areas you are least confident. Many times these failures point the true path forward.
I've said this many times before, and I was not the first one to do so. "IF YOU KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT"

William Reynolds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home