Wednesday, February 28, 2018

JENNIFER LAWRENCE DOES NOT 'REGRET

IN MY OPINION:

WILLIAM REYNOLDS:

JENNIFER LAWRENCE DOES NOT 'REGRET' DROPPING OUT OF MIDDLE SCHOOL>>

"I dropped out of middle school. I don't technically have a GED or a diploma. I am self-educated," she said in a sneak peek of her interview with Bill Whitaker.

When asked she if she regretted the decision, Lawrence responded, "No. I really don't. I wanted to forge my own path. I found what I wanted to do, and I didn't want anything getting in the way of it. Even friends, for many years, were not as important to me as my career. I mean, from the age of 14."

WR>>. IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE <<Just think of all of those others that did that, that you have never, ever heard of<< So, teens, post teens stay in school <<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home