Wednesday, January 17, 2018

casting nightmare

IN MY OPINION;

WILLIAM REYNOLDS:

casting nightmare>>>>

“I had to leave work early and take three subways to Chinatown to get to my audition. It was really hot in the city. Way hotter than it was by my job. And when I finally got to the right building I was a sweaty mess! I then had to walk-up three flights of stairs because there was no elevator or anything! When the casting director first saw me, all he did was look at me in disgust and called me in to audition. I didn’t even have a chance to catch my breath! Then, sitting under the light and sweating made me totally forget everything I prepared. I even felt the sweat dripping down my forehead! Of course, I never heard from them. Which stinks because I really felt that I could’ve been exactly what they were looking for!”
– Anonymous

I Learned: Always show-up with enough time to fully prepare yourself before you go into the room! And be fully prepared if heading to a location you’re not familiar with or that may take you a while to get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home