Saturday, September 16, 2017

WHY ACTING IS BENEFICIAL FOR KIDS>>

IN MY OPINION:
WILLIAM REYNOLDS:
WHY ACTING IS BENEFICIAL FOR KIDS>>
1. It allows you to support your child’s dream. As a good parent, if your child finds something that truly makes him or her happy, you are blessed. I suspect you would do everything you could to make them happy. You would support them joining the Boy Scouts, tumbling, tennis, music, baseball, academics. Right? Acting is just another activity that they love doing. PLUS>>2. It builds confidence. I started because my whole family was in the industry. I was too shy to get up in front of her elementary school class and give a book report, so eventually asked my uncle (Academy Award Winner) to guide me along the correct path. I have met a ton of parents that simply get the wrong information, usually from relatives, about what to do.PLUS>>3. It gives your child something that makes them feel special. Everybody needs something that gives them that little boost in their presence and truthfully sometimes 'prestige.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home