Thursday, August 31, 2017

YET ANOTHER ACTOR THAT 'ALMOST' QUIT

IN MY OPINION:
WILLIAM REYNOLDS:

YET ANOTHER ACTOR THAT 'ALMOST' QUIT

KRISTEN STEWART
Kristen Stewart has risen to the top of the Hollywood list after her breakout role in “Panic Room,” where she starred opposite Jodie Foster. She then went on to star in the mega-tween-hit series “Twilight,” but before it all, Stewart was seriously considering leaving the business. “I decided a year after not getting any commercials, ‘Fuck it. I won’t make my mom drive around Los Angeles anymore,’ ” said Stewart to Newsweek in 2012. “I also got so nervous for every single audition. I was just dying. I had one appointment left and my mom said, ‘Have a little integrity and go to your last one.’ And it was ‘The Safety of Objects.’ If I hadn’t gotten that, I would have been done.” Just one interview - audition away from calling it QUITS;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home